Kept In Stitches

Kept In Stitches

Monday, January 5, 2015

A fun part of my creativity is being asked to test Designers patterns. Received a request to test this hat pattern in two different sizes late last night.  Also a great reason for having the extensive yarn and fabric stash my husband so often refers to as my being crazy, and my friends wish they had!   All I need to do is walk in, choose a skein or two, get out appropriate size hook, set Tab S on my lap with pattern displayed and I'm ready to go😊

So here are pictures of what came off my hook today.  You can check out Country Willow Designs for her pattern release soon at
Size toddler
http://www.thecountrywillow.com/

Now time to get back to working on my own projects.  Check back tomorrow to see what I accomplish 🎬

                Have a great evening,
Size 6-12 months 
                            Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment