Kept In Stitches

Kept In Stitches

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter has officially arrived in Xenia Ohio with 5" of the white stuff and downright frigid temperatures!  So thankful that my hobbies involve staying nice and warm indoors.  Great to cuddle up with some nice warm yarn and quietly create while sitting across from the fireplace.

So, what has come off my hook-----well, can't show you quite everything yet as I've been testing a pattern for a designer.  I can show you one finished item and one still working on hoping to finish soon.

Here's a set of Scalloped Boot Cuffs completed and one of the customer Prayer Shawls I'm working on.......
           

Tomorrow will be a busy day as I'm throwing an Appreciation Luncheon for the volunteers of Heart In Hand /Chapter of Crochet for Cancer.   They have done a remarkable job this past year by making 1,649 crocheted items that were distributed among the 7 different Cancer Treatment Centers we service in our area and also the Dayton VA and local Children's Hospital.   I hope to get some good photos to share with you later.

Now I'm going back to working on that customer order.    Have a Blessed day.  Jean 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment