Kept In Stitches

Kept In Stitches

Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to Kept In Stitches

Today is the beginning of my experience in blogging and I hope that you will enjoy what I have to share with you from my life of Quilting.  This blog will be a journal of my threads in quilting and thus the name "Kept In Stitches."  Along the way I will post my current (and sometime not so current) projects and hopefully some helpful tips and techniques on the ways that I keep my quilting studio organized as well as my quilting projects, UFO's, WIP's, PIG's, etc.  If you are new to any of those terms or haven't heard of them before you will become acquainted with them here on my blog.  So, come back in a few days and check out what quilting tidbits I may be chatting about.

Thank you for joining me, 
     jbquilter

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I have been for 2 yrs and have met some wonderful ppl - even met some from Xenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jo. I loved checking out your blog also and see you are a "just around the corner" neighbor! Look forward to seeing more of your great crafty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you looked at my design blog my main blog is at http://jos2ndact.blogspot.com . I share crafts, recipes, gardening and remodeling/recycle and renovation ideas Idk if you have seen this site: is http://brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com
    she has some very nice quilts...

    ReplyDelete